Sunday, June 14, 2009

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo 1 Challenge


Using this week's color combo (which are great colors by the way) I made a "Daddy's Girls" page. I used a photo of me, my 4 sisters and my dad. It was done just after my mom and dad had a divorce. So, while it's a nice picture of all of us, it is a little painful.


I had fun doing this one, but I really still need to learn how to add journaling to a page so that it looks nice... But on the upside I used the Pazzles for the title and the oval journaling block.


1 comment:

  1. I was working on some blogging and I saw your comment pop up so I had to come look! Great job on the challenge! I like your font you used for the title. Great design. (Journaling is the hardest part of scrapbooking for me too).
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator

    ReplyDelete